‌Hi Christian and Erich,

Thanks for your help.

When I set the download page I can get the download content.

but the following content appears in English. I can't see any code or script
which I can localize the bellow text.

Appreciate if you could check whether I have done any thing wrong.

Can some one login to the Sinhala NL and check?

   - Download the source code to build your own
installer<http://si.libreoffice.org/download/#>
   - Download the SDK for developing extensions and external
tools<http://si.libreoffice.org/download/#>
   - Other way to download LibreOffice, the productivity
suite<http://si.libreoffice.org/download/#>

I think one of you should update the
http://si.libreoffice.org/international-sites/ by enable the hyperlink for
the si.libreoffice.org

Best Regards,
Danishka

On Sat, Aug 20, 2011 at 2:24 AM, Christian Lohmaier <