Hi Anousak, *,

On Wed, Aug 17, 2011 at 4:33 AM, Anousak Souphavanh <anousak@gmail.com> wrote:

Could we come up with a standard way of cloning the MAIN webbite.
Looks like some of our other friends having hard time doing copy and
paste and copy and paste..

Well, the plan was not to just create clones of the main website. In
the very beginning I suggested to use the translation feature, where
every team works on the same page and would create translations of the
english pages. But people didn't really make use of it/preferred to
have dedicated pages with individual content.

So now it is not planned to clone the site, however if anyone feels
like writing a few lines of php to duplicate it, feel free :-)

For me, I have to create at least 10 folders/webpages, e.g Main, Home,
Download, Features, Get Help, Get Involved, International Sites,
About, and Security.

Also, our webs server is very,  very slow at times.

Ah, thanks for the reminder. It currently doesn't cache any static
content, i.e. you keep redownloading the javascript and css over and
over again, I'll change that this weekend.
Apart from that: Is it slow to transfer, or is your computer busy
(100% CPU) instead?

Also it doesn't have keep-alive enabled (but other admins are too
"scared" to allow it :-))

ciao
Chriatian