Florian that would be interesting read.

I work at a data center and im not sure what we could offer a non profit organization price wise if you want something in another country for redundancy. I have an ubuntu 10.04 vps from here and its very high performing considering i have my business website as well as an audio stream and 2 other sites on it.

Would you guys consider paying for a vps that you would have full control over. If so what specs would you want in a vps? a fully dedicated colocated server would be too costly as we charge per kwH of electricity.

Hi Jonathan,