I was doing my testing offline with the copy of the theme files locally.
It worked fine to solve a lot of issues with retyping and such. Gives an ability to do some offline work first then add it though the account service pages.

There were typos the cropped into the CMS pages that would have been a lot easier to find/edit, if we could do the body of the pages offline and then copy/paste it to the heading/footer coding that is online specific.

http://libreofficebox.org/projects/
I assume that the links for the Project and the DVD ISO files [and mirrored links] will be listed on this page.

There are only 3 projects listed so far.