I did some testing.
I took the old files from the LibreOffice-NA.US site and placed them in
the proper folders and used the CMS theme files.
All I did was replace the "heading" and "menu" coding. Most of the
parts of the pages worked fine. Some of the items in the old /pic/
folders could not be found since the new folder tree, but it looked very
good for the most part of the rest of the page.
If there are any pages left for conversion, maybe that idea could be tried.
Unsubscribe instructions: E-mail to email@example.com
Posting guidelines + more: http://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Netiquette
List archive: http://listarchives.libreoffice.org/global/website/
All messages sent to this list will be publicly archived and cannot be deleted
- [libreoffice-website] quick way to move from old theme to new CMS theme · webmaster for Kracked Press Productions
Impressum (Legal Info)
: Unless otherwise specified, all text and images
on this website are licensed under the
Creative Commons Attribution-Share Alike 3.0 License
This does not include the source code of LibreOffice, which is
licensed under the Mozilla Public License (MPLv2
"LibreOffice" and "The Document Foundation" are
registered trademarks of their corresponding registered owners or are
in actual use as trademarks in one or more countries. Their respective
logos and icons are also subject to international copyright laws. Use
thereof is explained in our trademark policy