Hi Charles, *,

On Fri, Jul 1, 2011 at 5:14 PM, Charles-H. Schulz
<charles.schulz@documentfoundation.org> wrote:
Le Wed, 29 Jun 2011 18:59:20 +0300,
David Nelson <lists@traduction.biz> a écrit :
On Wed, Jun 29, 2011 at 8:37 PM, Charles-H. Schulz
<charles.schulz@documentfoundation.org> wrote:

I don't know, it's odd. I let it upload one picture for an afternoon
and it still us uploading it. Hitting after 3 hours on the "insert
image" finally inserted it though. But it's still pretend to be
uploading, and the image is really light and small. Perhaps I should
try in another browser?

Hmmm.... That seems strange. Yep, maybe try another browser? How big
is the file, anyway? If the problem persists then I'd say it's time to
buzz Christian.

So I still have the same issues. Christian, do you have any idea what
might be the problem?

Maybe PEBCAK? Just to be sure - when you upload images to the assets,
in the first step you only choose the files from your harddisk that
you want to upload. I.e. you create a list of files to-be-uploaded
first

The actual uploading is a second step. You need to push the button
below the file-selection button as well.

If this was already stating the obvious, then mail me the files (and
tell me what folder you want them uploaded to) and I'll upload them
for you.

ciao
Christian