On Mon, May 9, 2011 at 1:00 PM, Sophie Gautier <gautier.sophie@gmail.com>wrote:

Hi Alexandro,

On 09/05/2011 20:50, Alexandro Colorado wrote:

Hi I want to add my blog to the planet site.

This is my feed: http://jza.me/tag/libreoffice

 Will you continue for a long time to take one line here and another on
the OOo list?
Please, stay with your OOo community and the way you support it, I don't
think we need your help here.

First that is a very rude reply.
Second, I contribute to the this community as well as others you can check
the pootle system for example, if you said that you dont need my help here,
I wonder why the system took my contributions as well as any other
contributer.
Third, I dont see where at your bylaws says, "you may not contribute to any
other project open or closed but this one".

Kind regards

Sophie

deleted

--