Hi Marc, *,

On Fri, Apr 29, 2011 at 6:27 PM, Marc Paré <marc@marcpare.com> wrote:
Le 29/04/11 11:32 AM, Nino Novak a écrit :
clearing the cache did not help in the above case. Neither deleting all
cookies. So updating the modification date was the only which could be
done in this situation.

I had found the same. I had deleted all caches and cookies. Would this not
be related to the site (or certain pages)? This does not happen on other
sites. Why would it happen only on this site or pages?

I could explain if it would just be some pages, and not others, but
not "works in one browser, but doesn't in other browser".

For ther first one it could have been that it couldn't properly write
the cached copies because it exceeded disk-quota, but then everyone
would have gotten the empty page, at least when not logged in.

So is the browser really the difference? Or are you logged in in one
browser, but not in the other?

Do you have other pages that show the behaviour? Does it make a
difference whether you call it
http://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Main_Page (uses cache) vs
http://wiki.documentfoundation.org/index.php?title=Main_Page (forces
dynamic rendering)?

I'll prune all cached pages, so the first problem should not occur anymore.

ciao
Christian