On Friday 29 April 2011 17:03, Christian Lohmaier wrote:
Hi *,

On Fri, Apr 29, 2011 at 4:49 PM, Nino Novak <nn.libo@kflog.org> wrote:
[empty page displayed instead of contents]

Might have been a problem with caching. I just happened to have the
same problem with http://wiki.documentfoundation.org/QA/de - one
browser showing an empty page (no html) but a second browser
displayed the page completely without problems.

Looking at the http headers, the server response showed a
 HTTP/1.1 304 Not Modified
header.

But then it is a browser bug as it has been stated that the browser
cache has been cleared.

Ah, I see. I probably missed my very first request (I've turned on
LiveHTTPheaders only after receiving the empty page)

If it then still doesn't display properly, clear the cache.

clearing the cache did not help in the above case. Neither deleting all
cookies. So updating the modification date was the only which could be
done in this situation.

Below a new attempt is shown, this time the very first request was
recorded. I got a 200 response but without any contents :-(

Can you find out something from the complete headers? (Except that it's
an old browser version ;-).

Nino