Hi Klaus:

Le 2011-04-26 07:43, klaus-jürgen weghorn ol a écrit :

Maybe it is this thread:
http://www.mail-archive.com/website@libreoffice.org/msg00915.html

Without Rich Editor your script works quite well:
http://wiki.documentfoundation.org/User:K-j/it

Cheers

Marc

Cheers

Actually, the problem discussed on that particular thread was fixed. If you notice on the LibreOffice credits page, you will find that I contributed quite a bit to the wiki site. I have been using the Rich text editor since the very start and the little "bumps" had all been ironed out. I have contributed quite a bit on the marketing wiki pages, all of which was done with the Rich text editor.

I have been ill for the majority of the last 2 months and my participation had been curtailed quite a bit, but, somehow in the last month or two something has changed.

We need to have the Rich text editor available and working correctly if we are to have our membership contribute to the wiki pages. There is no need to have just the Text editor available for the few who know how to format pages with its cryptic language. A Rich text editor reduces the learning curve for the vast majority of our membership and allows for larger amount of contributions to our project.

Could we have someone see if the Rich text editor be fixed? Is there a possibility of using another editor that works? Can we get help from the MediaWiki people if we can't solve this problem?

Cheers

Marc