- changed website title to "LibreOffice Fundraising Challenge"
- changed website slogan to "Donate for the Foundation"
cannot achieve that
- changed starting page description meta tag to "Join the Fundraising
Challenge of The Document Foundation."
- replaced the Press Release on the page with today's one
- removed the first three paragraphs from the Donate page and changed the
next sentence to "All donations will be fed directly into the future
foundation's budget to cover operating expenses."
- replaced the Why page with the FAQ contents of
changed "What are the next steps?" a bit; changed the page title to "Why?"
- changed the text of the Welcome page
- For some corporations, investing into the capital stock of a
Foundation is not as easy as supporting the Foundation’s daily
business, so we do expect a larger support also in terms of donations,
as soon as the capital stock has been collected and the Foundation is
set up. => For some corporations, investing into the capital stock of
a Foundation is not as easy as supporting the Foundation’s daily
- and only if that failed (which it most probably did not, thanks to
the help of our rockstars!), the United Kingdom would have been an
alternative. => removed
everything else is done
Escuelas Libres :: Porque la educación es mucho mejor cuando es libre
Para entrenar, cualquier programa sirve. Para educar, sólo Software
Libre. (Federico Heinz)
Unsubscribe instructions: E-mail to email@example.com
List archive: http://listarchives.libreoffice.org/www/website/
*** All posts to this list are publicly archived for eternity ***
Impressum (Legal Info)
: Unless otherwise specified, all text and images
on this website are licensed under the
Creative Commons Attribution-Share Alike 3.0 License
This does not include the source code of LibreOffice, which is
licensed under the Mozilla Public License (MPLv2
"LibreOffice" and "The Document Foundation" are
registered trademarks of their corresponding registered owners or are
in actual use as trademarks in one or more countries. Their respective
logos and icons are also subject to international copyright laws. Use
thereof is explained in our trademark policy