can we somehow circulate this to the translators of the page? I made
some changes, they are
- changed website title to "LibreOffice Fundraising Challenge"
- changed website slogan to "Donate for the Foundation"
- changed starting page description meta tag to "Join the Fundraising
Challenge of The Document Foundation."
- replaced the Press Release on the page with today's one
- removed the first three paragraphs from the Donate page and changed
the next sentence to "All donations will be fed directly into the future
foundation's budget to cover operating expenses."
- replaced the Why page with the FAQ contents of
changed "What are the next steps?" a bit; changed the page title to "Why?"
- changed the text of the Welcome page
Would be great if we could have the translations reflect this. :-)
Thanks a lot!
Florian Effenberger <email@example.com>
Steering Committee and Founding Member of The Document Foundation
Tel: +49 8341 99660880 | Mobile: +49 151 14424108
Skype: floeff | Twitter/Identi.ca: @floeff
:: LibreOffice needs your support for setting up its Foundation!
:: Join our fundraising at http://challenge.documentfoundation.org
Unsubscribe instructions: E-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
List archive: http://listarchives.libreoffice.org/www/website/
*** All posts to this list are publicly archived for eternity ***
- [libreoffice-website] changes to Challenge website · Florian Effenberger
Impressum (Legal Info)
: Unless otherwise specified, all text and images
on this website are licensed under the
Creative Commons Attribution-Share Alike 3.0 License
This does not include the source code of LibreOffice, which is
licensed under the Mozilla Public License (MPLv2
"LibreOffice" and "The Document Foundation" are
registered trademarks of their corresponding registered owners or are
in actual use as trademarks in one or more countries. Their respective
logos and icons are also subject to international copyright laws. Use
thereof is explained in our trademark policy