Hi Michael, David, all,

On Wed, Jan 19, 2011 at 10:42 PM, Michael Wheatland
<michael@wheatland.com.au> wrote:
David Nelson and myself are organising the inaugural LibreOffice website
team conference call.

To vote on the time please visit: http://doodle.com/wzy78i52av4h6din

Is this the same meeting as the one we already created a Doodle poll
for at [1], or is it something different altogether (in which case, is
the other meeting off?)

In the call we expect to discuss website team leadership, nomination of team
leaders, coordination of tasks and the way forward for the website team and
the developments we are responsible for.

Hasn't the nomination of team leaders already been done by the SC? I
was hoping we could finally move forward, but another round of
nominations and discussions is going to delay things further (that
said, I think confcalls are good opportunities to make progress as
long as suitable provisions are made for those who can't attend).

If the SC is OK with this, no problem. However, the last thing I want
is for us to first delay by revisiting previous decisions only to have
them invalidated by the SC which will cause further delays. I'm not
against short term delays for long term gains if this is an
opportunity to move forward (which I hope it is) now that the new
website theme and initial content are up and running, but I also want
to make sure that we won't be wasting time.

Regards,
Ivan.

[1] http://www.doodle.com/py7e7fku8p5v9v92