Hi Mark,

thanks for stepping in :-)

As you didn't remove the old replies below your posting, the answer to
some of your questions is already attached to your mail ;-)

Mark Morin schrieb:
[...] Should I attach them to a response to this list or some other
address?

As the list doesn't allow attachments, sending them here will not lead
to any positive result ;-)

Please upload them to the wiki or send them directly to David Nelson (mail address in the posting linked from the bottom [1])

What is the preferred format (png, jpg, gif, etc.)? And I know this
has been stated before but what are the desired specs (dpi and
dimensions)?

Please read below...
[...]

Christoph Noack wrote:
Some screenshots are
still missing ... Michael (if I remember correctly) added some
ideas how to present some of the features.

http://www.libreoffice.org/download/new-features-and-fixes/

And, David once mentioned how he did the screenshots, so please
have a look at the requirements - this really helps to make the
site look consistent (for the features, please pick the things that
apply).

a) Take them under Ubuntu Linux, using the Ambiance theme, with
*no* visual effects.

b) Take the *window only* with the window frame - not the whole
desktop.

c) 1000px wide by 750px tall - you can use Screen Ruler to
accurately size the window.

e) Anything up to a dozen good shots from each app is what I'm
hoping to accumulate.... in each app, demo the key features: in
Writer, tables, indexes, etc..... I'm sure you see what I mean....

f) The file you use for taking the screenshot should ideally be
called "sample.odt" (or whatever extension)

The original call for screenshots is here:
http://listarchives.libreoffice.org/www/website/msg01968.html

It has been about screenshots for the applications (David already worked on them), but the requirements should be the same.

Best regards

Bernhard