Thanks for the link. I was using the link in "linux magazine" to the new
features (from what looks like one of "our" sites) and was wondering how
to capture screen shots of the listed features. This list is much more
specific. I suppose I should have paid better attention to the original
thread :-[

Don't get me wrong, I am very impressed with the work done on
LibreOffice. I had been almost exclusively a Micro$oft user (who
occasionally used OpenOffice) and am switching over to LO.

I'll start working on screen shots tonight (it's almost 6 pm here now).
Should I attach them to a response to this list or some other address?
What is the preferred format (png, jpg, gif, etc.)? And I know this has
been stated before but what are the desired specs (dpi and dimensions)?
I know all that is wanted is the working window.

One problem I'm having with the transition from MS to LO is in Impress.
This may be the wrong forum to ask but:

    * is there any way to create a stand alone slide show (that can run
      whether or not the user has LO installed?
    * The export to SWF may be the attempt to address this question but
      the export function seems to strip out the audio portion as well
      as the preset transitions (is this a bug?)

mark