Great. Thanks a lot.

Regarding the droplist, I didn't really relize that it recognized browser's
language. I thought that I checked, but maybe I only tried with the browsers
I have set to english?
Anyway, I re-checked and it autoselected the language.

About the ordering, I didn't mean that the ordering field could be changed.
I ment that it shows like this:

eu - Euskara
lt - Lietvu
en-US - English (US)

Maybe formated this way it could be easier to browse (I'll do it the dirty
way, using spaces):

eu         -  Euskara

lt          -   Lietvu

en-US   -   English

I thought of that as a quick fix which could do the trick.
Anyway, I guess language autodetect should be enough.

Again, thanks a lot for the quick change.

Regards

On Wed, Jan 12, 2011 at 5:46 PM, Christian Lohmaier <