Hi Ivan, dear website team!

Am Mittwoch, den 12.01.2011, 00:06 +1300 schrieb Ivan M.:
On Tue, Jan 11, 2011 at 10:54 AM, Christoph Noack
<christoph@dogmatux.com> wrote:
[...]
... plenty of opportunities :-)

Website phone calls? There's an interesting idea... (or IRC meetings?)

I'm fine with everything that helps to bring us together ... I assume
the time zones will be a challenge, but we'll see.

And (advertisment!), I'm still curious how this might work:
http://www.openmeetings.de/openmeetings/ (test:test)

I quickly drafted a page that makes use of "categories" that served very
well in the past (e.g. Editorial content vs. Interaction Design).
[...]

Great! I was planning on setting up a suggestions page, but this is
far better than what I would have produced. Thanks!

Phew, happy to hear that. After sending this mail, I've noticed that
I've missed any explanation like "Of course, the new LibreOffice website
is great. But I'm sure people will have feedback and suggestions - the
page helps to tunnel it and to (hopefully) avoid repetitive discussions
on the lists. So I hope you consider this more helpful, than stating any
criticism."

Maybe it would be best to start with a blank slate for that page...
but then we should wait until after the upcoming SC meeting.

Good point, but anybody should remember that ;-)

Cheers,
Christoph