Hi Christian, :-)

Request #1 of #2

In one of the other threads, Klaus requested that we should have a
screenshot and download button at the very top of the content.
For the screenshot shuffler, I suggest we use the same script as used
at http://www.documentfoundation.org/download/
(http://www.documentfoundation.org/scripts/photoshuffler.js).
Please, could you make the script work on the test.libreoffice.org home page?
I already uploaded the 8 screenshots into
http://test.libreoffice.org/admin/assets/HomePageRollingScreenshots
(you will see them in the "Files & Images" tab).

Basically, what I'd like would be for the screenshot shuffler to float
right, and to have another div floating left, with some text in.
They should be *above* the blog feed/Twitter feed widgets, therefore.

For the download button, I plan to embed it as an image in the text,
linking to the downloads page. Later, I will update the
"LO_StartCenter_Small.png" image with an RC1 screenshot.

Request #2 of #2