Hi David,

would you please give us an update on the roadmap?

David Nelson schrieb:
[...]The site can
be live and online *before* Christmas, and the community needs that
urgently.

I thought it should be reviewed and commented this week and go online at the weekend.

There are several points I see potential for improvement on the present structure of the upcoming website.

But this can discussed when the page is online.

We need *content* now - and as you asked everybody to wait until you've finished your work, nobody will be able to help you with any of the pages showing placeholder text.

Please don't spend too much time on design and visual optimization. This can all be done *after* the page is online.

And while you work on the content, Klaus-Jürgen is wading through the CSS.

Even a suboptimal formatted website is better than the present link to the TDF pages.

We will probably not have any official announcement of the new website, until we agree on it's more or less "perfect" visual style.

But as you already mentioned: We need the website now.

And this means: We need content!

What you already did is great - I never would have been able to do so much work in this area in such a short timeframe.

Thank you very much!

Best regards

Bernhard