Hi guys, :-)

While you're reviewing the site design, please make adjustments to the
text sizes, notably of the titles, and maybe consider increasing the
line spacing. Space after and before the headings needs tweaking to
get an optimal layout.

On the main SilverStripe site, take a look at the FAQs, and take a
look at the installation instructions. These pages will give you the
best sample content to look at.

Could you guys please take action on those things for us? The site can
be live and online *before* Christmas, and the community needs that
urgently. ;-) A *big* thank you if you heed my plea.

[1] http://www.test.libreoffice.org/get-help/installation/

David Nelson

On Wed, Dec 15, 2010 at 04:25, Bernhard Dippold