Hi Alex,

The Documentation page has already been translated here :
http://wiki.documentfoundation.org/FR/Documentation

Regards

Stan

Le 18/10/2010 11:02, Florian Effenberger a écrit :
Hi Alex,

Alexander Thurgood wrote on 2010-10-18 10.57:

Just thought I'd chime in and announce that I've decided to join the merry
band on the Documentation project, having been around since the beginning of
OOo and been involved in the documentation for that, both in English and in
French, and on the odd occasion, in German, mostly in translation.

great news! Welcome on board!

So, I signed up for a connection to the Wiki, validated my code and now am
attempting to translate the page "Documentation" (
http://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Documentation) into French and put it up
on the wiki. Just one problem, it won't let me do it online, even though I
am logged in and even though I have already, as I said, validated my e-mail
address (3 times now, once in English and twice in French !!).

If I do as the wiki page suggests and go to validate my e-mail address
again, nothing seems to change.

Any help or hints offered gratefully taken.

Seems this is the caching problem back again. I tweaked the cache a little bit, please try again
and let me know if things work better now.

Florian