Here some inconsistencies in the main website:

- The "contact" tab contains twitter addresses but no list of mailing
list addresses/archives. If I want to signup for "announcement" I have
to go to the the "contribute" tab currently... Can we add a pointer in
the contacts tab pointing towards the mailing lists too, please?

- Could http://LibreOffice.org point to the LibreOffice tab
rather than just http://documentfoundation.org from which it is another
step to information about LibreOffice? Visiting libreoffice.org is a bit
puzzling right now if all you care about is the software.

- Could we rename the URL of the "LibreOffice" tab to actually contain
libreoffice, rather than just "download"?. Right now we have NO url
containing "libreoffice". Or is that intentionally as its supposed to be
a temporary name?

-There is hardly any link to the wiki from the TDF pages, even the "How to
build" link on /develop/ points still to the Freedesktiop.org wiki.
So either a "wiki" tab, or some more links to the wiki from the
/develop/ page would be nice. A wiki tab would also make it possible to
have the same header for the wiki pages as for the propoer TDF pages.

- Please add on http://www.mediawiki.org/wiki/Extension:OpenID . It's
supposedly easy to install and prevents me from having to remember one
more password.

Sebastian