Sent:</b>
Saturday, August 1, 2020, 20:12 UTC
To:Office User
Cc:LibreOffice Users
Subject:[libreoffice-users] Add a bookmark to TOC

Instead of

building the Table of contents by "paragraph style", create a
Index of type "Table of Contents" using "Index marks".https://drive.google.com/file/d/1CArlrl1zeQAWGxWrGVbxmtVdgNNNjmz9/view?usp=sharingIn the example I insert the mark after the first word (or
number) of the new chapter, to prevent it from getting moved
or erased if someone later works on vertical spacing with hard
returns. To create new hidden entries

* Set
the cursor to each location you want the TOC to point
to. Then in the Insert Menu -Index and Table of
Contents -Index Entry
* Index type : Table of Contents
* Entry : (text you want to appear on the TOC page)
* level : if you want to style some entries differently
set them to a different level, then assign the alternate
style in the TOC setup.
* Each time you click OK, you create an entry that
matches the field values. If you have fields set to
display you can see a light grey block.
* Extra entries may be deleted with the backspace or
delete key as a character in the paragraph.
* Set the cursor to
the point you want the TOC to appear. Create a TOC as
normal, but choose Index marks instead of 'Additional
Styles.'

On Sat, Aug 1, 2020 at 6:46 AM