[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: [libreoffice-users] defective field in header on one page
- Subject: Re: [libreoffice-users] defective field in header on one page
- From: John Kaufmann <email@example.com>
- Date: Sat, 1 Aug 2020 15:41:33 -0400
- To: firstname.lastname@example.org
On 2020-08-01 12:24, Philip Jackson wrote:
I'm carrying out a minor rework on a book I wrote in Writer some 3 years' ago. The problem which is stumping me is that the field which displays the chapter name in the header of the right hand pages is missing on page 37.
Anything I do to reapply this field or edit the field in page 37 appears in all the other right hand page headers as well.
I can't see anything in the style spec of p37 that differs from any of the other right hand pages. I've tried deleting this page and reinserting but the problem gets inherited by the new page.
Did you try just clearing all direct (non-styled) formatting from that chapter name?
To unsubscribe e-mail to: email@example.com
Posting guidelines + more: https://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Netiquette
List archive: https://listarchives.libreoffice.org/global/users/
|Re: [libreoffice-users] defective field in header on one page||Philip Jackson <firstname.lastname@example.org>|
|[libreoffice-users] defective field in header on one page||Philip Jackson <email@example.com>|
- Prev by Date: Re: [libreoffice-users] Add a bookmark to TOC
- Next by Date: Re: [libreoffice-users] Add a bookmark to TOC
- Previous by thread: [libreoffice-users] defective field in header on one page
- Next by thread: Re: [libreoffice-users] defective field in header on one page