[libreoffice-users] Add a bookmark to TOC

First, I do understand how to create a
TOC based on heading levels, but what I am trying to work out is
how to add some kind of flag/marker (I am using the term bookmark)
to a paragraph in order to have it appear as the first entry in a
TOC.To illustrate with a hypothetical example: An author wishes to add
a 1 paragraph dedication on a page at the start of a book and have
the word "Dedication" appear as the first entry in the TOC, but
does not want the word to appear on the dedication page in the
form of a heading.It would be much appreciated if someone could point me to a source
of information about this, because my own searches have uncovered
nothing.TIADave