[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: [libreoffice-users] Copying data from Calc to Base...
- Subject: Re: [libreoffice-users] Copying data from Calc to Base...
- From: Robert Großkopf <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Date: Thu, 23 Jul 2020 07:49:16 +0200
- To: email@example.com
> Warning. Wrong data type:java.lang.IllegalArgumentException.
This only says: You will input, for example, a text in a field for dates.
Are there field-descriptions in the first row you wanted to import? Then
you have to chose "First row with fieldnames".
I see the fields in the Calc-sheet. There are 5 fields. You created a
database table with 7 fields. Did you chose the columns and sort the
columns in the second tab of the import dialog?
To unsubscribe e-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Posting guidelines + more: https://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Netiquette
List archive: https://listarchives.libreoffice.org/global/users/
|[libreoffice-users] Copying data from Calc to Base...||zed <email@example.com>|
- Prev by Date: Re: [libreoffice-users] Copying data from Calc to Base...
- Next by Date: [libreoffice-users] Re: Copying data from Calc to Base...
- Previous by thread: Re: [libreoffice-users] Copying data from Calc to Base...
- Next by thread: [libreoffice-users] Re: Copying data from Calc to Base...