[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: [libreoffice-users] Insert Date - Special Characters - Scanning
- Subject: Re: [libreoffice-users] Insert Date - Special Characters - Scanning
- From: Philip Jackson <email@example.com>
- Date: Mon, 29 Jun 2020 19:46:41 +0200
- To: firstname.lastname@example.org
On 29/06/2020 18:07, charles meyer wrote:
Also, under special characters it lists the equal to or greater than symbol
but not the … not greater than symbol.
What’s the number for that? ex. A235
The special characters listed are font dependent. For example, the symbol you are looking for is not shown under mathematical operators in the 'Liberation Serif' font but if you select 'Linux Biolinum O' font, you will see it listed as hexadecimal U+226F or decimal 8815 ≯
Of course, you may not have Biolinum on your machine, but check under the various fonts you do have.
To unsubscribe e-mail to: email@example.com
Posting guidelines + more: https://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Netiquette
List archive: https://listarchives.libreoffice.org/global/users/
|Re: [libreoffice-users] Insert Date - Special Characters - Scanning||John Kaufmann <firstname.lastname@example.org>|
|[libreoffice-users] Insert Date - Special Characters - Scanning||charles meyer <email@example.com>|
- Prev by Date: Re: [libreoffice-users] Insert Date - Special Characters - Scanning
- Next by Date: Re: [libreoffice-users] remove duplicate rows in calc?
- Previous by thread: Re: [libreoffice-users] Insert Date - Special Characters - Scanning
- Next by thread: Re: [libreoffice-users] Insert Date - Special Characters - Scanning