[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
[libreoffice-users] Tab stops
- Subject: [libreoffice-users] Tab stops
- From: Steve Edmonds <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Date: Mon, 15 Jun 2020 11:17:28 +1200
- To: LibreOffice Mailing List <email@example.com>
Hi, I could not see bugs listed so assume I am missing something.
Tab stops are not showing in the ruler in my document, if I copy/paste
the text to a new document they do show, in another similar document
they show, so I assume some how I have turned their display off. How do
I turn them back on.
I am assuming there is no way to edit a tab position in the paragraph
dialogue, I'm adding a new tab, deleting the old tab, closing the
dialogue (there is no Apply button, just OK), checking the layout then
opening the paragraph dialogue again.
To unsubscribe e-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Posting guidelines + more: https://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Netiquette
List archive: https://listarchives.libreoffice.org/global/users/
|Re: [libreoffice-users] Tab stops||Dan Lewis <email@example.com>|
- Prev by Date: Re: [libreoffice-users] Repeat a footnote
- Next by Date: Re: [libreoffice-users] Tab stops
- Previous by thread: [libreoffice-users] Repeat a footnote
- Next by thread: Re: [libreoffice-users] Tab stops