[libreoffice-users] Re: Printing 18 labels per sheet on Avery A4 sheet L7161

On 6/8/20 9:54 AM, Budge wrote:
Two questions please.

I am using Avery A4 L7161 adhesive labels and have opened using the new>label option which gives me the grid in which to type the text. Having selected font and size I find the print is too close to the edge of the label.

How may I adjust the margin between the first line of text and the actual label edge. I think the word is kerning and I need to move the text a fraction of the line down on the paper?

Once I have typed one label and edited it to suit, is there a quick way to copy the one label to all the labels on the the whole sheet?

Grateful for your help please.

FWIW, I've given up on all word processors' label function. Especially if the label is one third or two thirds inches high. Never works.

Instead, I downloaded the Avery free label printing software program. Works every time.

--
Ken
MacOS 10.14.6