[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
[libreoffice-users] Re: LO garbled chapter numbering of docx
- Subject: [libreoffice-users] Re: LO garbled chapter numbering of docx
- From: James <email@example.com>
- Date: Sun, 17 May 2020 20:46:48 -0400
- To: firstname.lastname@example.org
On 2020-05-17 4:47 p.m., James Knott wrote:
On 2020-05-17 04:42 PM, James wrote:I meant as a solution to the OP's problem, everyone use LO instead of Microsoft.
Can everyone use LO for Windows?
Yes, it's a free download from https://www.libreoffice.org. You can use it for business or personal use. You can also give it to others.
To unsubscribe e-mail to: email@example.com
Posting guidelines + more: https://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Netiquette
List archive: https://listarchives.libreoffice.org/global/users/
|[libreoffice-users] LO garbled chapter numbering of firstname.lastname@example.org|
|[libreoffice-users] Re: LO garbled chapter numbering of docx||James <email@example.com>|
|Re: [libreoffice-users] Re: LO garbled chapter numbering of docx||James Knott <firstname.lastname@example.org>|
- Prev by Date: [libreoffice-users] Re: IF problem
- Next by Date: Re: [libreoffice-users] Re: IF problem
- Previous by thread: Re: [libreoffice-users] Re: LO garbled chapter numbering of docx
- Next by thread: [libreoffice-users] Calling a libreoffice basic function from a python script