[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: [libreoffice-users] template to set default font and font size problems with 22.214.171.124
- Subject: Re: [libreoffice-users] template to set default font and font size problems with 126.96.36.199
- From: Valter Mura <email@example.com>
- Date: Mon, 11 May 2020 19:49:56 +0200
- To: firstname.lastname@example.org
In data domenica 10 maggio 2020 06:11:09 CEST, James ha scritto:
> I have 3 problems:
> 1. I made a template to set the default font for new Calc documents.
> Is there a way to set the default font for existing documents instead of
> selecting them all and increasing the size?
Use "Styles": Styles > Manage Styles > Default > Change, and change the font type there.
Note that you may want to install new fonts, according to your needs.
> 2. A new Calc document defaults to the new size I saved in a template
> but the rows are not the optimum size for the default font.
> Should the rows default to the optimum height for the default font?
This is strange. If you save your template as you need, you should have an exact copy of
the template, when you open and save it.
In any case, I suggest you to make all necessary changes in a normal sheet, than select all
the sheet and then Styles > New Style from selection to create a custom style. Then save as
> 3. Menus are a decent size since I changed the system font but sheet tab
> names at the bottom are still tiny.
I don't know if it is possible...
Open Source is better!
KDE neon: https://neon.kde.org/
La bici non consuma e non produce emissioni, non ingombra e non fa rumore:
è un mezzo ecologico per definizione e ad alta efficienza energetica.
La bicicletta migliora il traffico, l'ambiente, la salute e l'umore.
To unsubscribe e-mail to: email@example.com
Posting guidelines + more: https://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Netiquette
List archive: https://listarchives.libreoffice.org/global/users/
|[libreoffice-users] template to set default font and font size problems with 188.8.131.52||James <firstname.lastname@example.org>|
- Prev by Date: Re: [libreoffice-users] Localized Basic macros
- Next by Date: [libreoffice-users] Stratup issues
- Previous by thread: [libreoffice-users] template to set default font and font size problems with 184.108.40.206
- Next by thread: [libreoffice-users] Localized Basic macros