[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: [libreoffice-users] reference manager
- Subject: Re: [libreoffice-users] reference manager
- From: "W. Robert J. Funnell, Prof." <email@example.com>
- Date: Sun, 15 Mar 2020 14:39:11 +0000
- To: Cor Nouws <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Cc: "email@example.com" <firstname.lastname@example.org>
On Sun, 15 Mar 2020, Cor Nouws wrote:
> Hi all,
> A note:
> Recently I met a scientist using LibreOffice. Enthusiastic about the
> program. She mentioned that for here work Mendely is perfect.
> So since the question arises now and then, just mentioning here.
Zotero (https://www.zotero.org/) also works very well with LibreOffice
and it is free/libre and open-source, which Mendeley is not.
To unsubscribe e-mail to: email@example.com
Posting guidelines + more: https://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Netiquette
List archive: https://listarchives.libreoffice.org/global/users/
|Re: [libreoffice-users] reference manager||Cor Nouws <firstname.lastname@example.org>|
|[libreoffice-users] reference manager||Cor Nouws <email@example.com>|
- Prev by Date: [libreoffice-users] reference manager
- Next by Date: Re: [libreoffice-users] reference manager
- Previous by thread: [libreoffice-users] reference manager
- Next by thread: Re: [libreoffice-users] reference manager