Re: [libreoffice-users] Error Message trying to run LO Calc

On Wed, 11 Mar 2020 12:24:03 +0300
Patrick Kariuki <patrick.kariuki@gmail.com> wrote:

> Our revenue service provides us with a .ODS file to file our returns
> for those running Linux or open-source spreadsheet software. It always
> generates an error when it has to finally generate a n uploadable
> file.
>
> Is there a developer here who can assist troubleshoot the issue?

Maybe if you stated which revenue service it is, and exactly what the
error message is it might provide enough information to get started
helping you? Later, copies of the actual data files might well be
helpful.