[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
[libreoffice-users] Capital letters in dates (in calc)
- Subject: [libreoffice-users] Capital letters in dates (in calc)
- From: TheJoe <email@example.com>
- Date: Wed, 22 Jan 2020 14:23:37 -0700 (MST)
- To: firstname.lastname@example.org
I have a small issue that i could not solve. First of all i'm sorry for my
bad English... i'm Italian.
I'm using LibreOffice 18.104.22.168 with Italian localization.
I'm trying to format a date in Calc... What i'm getting right now is:
lunedì 2 settembre 2024
I would like instead to have every word starting with a capitali letter:
Lunedì 2 Settembre 2024
Also "Format" - "Text" - "CAPITALS" doesn't work.
The thing i don't want to do is reformat the cell to text (it must be a
Do you think it's possible?
Sent from: http://document-foundation-mail-archive.969070.n3.nabble.com/Users-f1639498.html
To unsubscribe e-mail to: email@example.com
Posting guidelines + more: https://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Netiquette
List archive: https://listarchives.libreoffice.org/global/users/
|Re: [libreoffice-users] Capital letters in dates (in calc)||Remy Gauthier <firstname.lastname@example.org>|
|Re: [libreoffice-users] Capital letters in dates (in calc)||Regina Henschel <email@example.com>|
- Prev by Date: Re: [libreoffice-users] Redaction [SOLVED]
- Next by Date: Re: [libreoffice-users] Capital letters in dates (in calc)
- Previous by thread: [libreoffice-users] Redaction
- Next by thread: Re: [libreoffice-users] Capital letters in dates (in calc)