Re: [libreoffice-users] Libre base report writer

Hi Peter,

> Years ago when I first used Libre Base it had a built in reporting
> software. Yhe later versions do not include this. Is this software still
> available and if so how do I get it and install it?

The old report software is included in LO. You could run all reports,
whcih have been created with this software. But you couldn't create new
reports because the ReportBuilder is included into LO.

Regards

Robert
--
Homepage: https://www.familiegrosskopf.de/robert