[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: [libreoffice-users] How to visualize columns without exponential numbers with E-0...
- Subject: Re: [libreoffice-users] How to visualize columns without exponential numbers with E-0...
- From: Jason <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Date: Thu, 12 Dec 2019 20:57:02 -0600
- To: email@example.com
On Wed, Dec 11, 2019 at 11:36:11AM -0700, GioMBG wrote:
> Hi All,
> hope to find ALL You fine,
> first I'm not a mathematician,
> I just open a xlsx file where I see a lot of numbers, I suppose in
> exponential mode...
> for example I see :
> 1.6E-05 ( what I suppose are in exponential )
> I would like to see as "normal" I prefer :
Select the cells containing the numbers, then do Format > Cells and go
to the 'Numbers' tab, select 'Number' and choose the number format you
wish to see, then click 'OK'.
To unsubscribe e-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Posting guidelines + more: https://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Netiquette
List archive: https://listarchives.libreoffice.org/global/users/
|[libreoffice-users] How to visualize columns without exponential numbers with E-0...||GioMBG <email@example.com>|
- Prev by Date: [libreoffice-users] Libre base report writer
- Next by Date: Re: [libreoffice-users] LibreOffice Calc - Date - increase number times...
- Previous by thread: [libreoffice-users] How to visualize columns without exponential numbers with E-0...
- Next by thread: [libreoffice-users] copying a ODS file and setting some cells to value in old file