[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
[libreoffice-users] Editing indexing tags
- Subject: [libreoffice-users] Editing indexing tags
- From: Ian Fantom <email@example.com>
- Date: Mon, 25 Nov 2019 16:24:02 +0000
- To: firstname.lastname@example.org
When indexing a document in Writer the tags are hidden. Is there any way of making them explicit and so searchable and directly editable?
I just have some problems with the indexing software, which I find onerous, and I think I could make it much quicker to use if I could write a few macros myself.
One option I'm looking at is to convert the whole thing to LaTex and use explicit tags there, with perhaps write some Perl scripts. But that sounds a bit drastic. But if it's in text mode I can write scripts to edit it.
To unsubscribe e-mail to: email@example.com
Posting guidelines + more: https://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Netiquette
List archive: https://listarchives.libreoffice.org/global/users/
- Prev by Date: Re: [libreoffice-users] Can I stop Calc altering the formulas I enter?
- Next by Date: Re: [libreoffice-users] Re: Base Java Mac
- Previous by thread: [libreoffice-users] Can I stop Calc altering the formulas I enter?
- Next by thread: [libreoffice-users] Problem with comments in Calc-deleting as I enter