[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: [libreoffice-users] Including a ods in a odt
- Subject: Re: [libreoffice-users] Including a ods in a odt
- From: Sigrid Carrera <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Date: Wed, 5 Jan 2011 21:57:25 +0100
- To: email@example.com
2011/1/5 Johannes Stoldt <firstname.lastname@example.org>:
> Hello everyone,
> I've been using OOo for a while now, in fact, most of the time I used go-oo
> and now I switched to LibO. Unfortunately, I encountered a bit of a problem.
> I keep a journal in an ods file. Not a too obvious choice but for me it
> eases the job. Anyway, the journal is a part of a longer assignment I need
> to write. So now I am stuck wanting to include the ods in my odt in a way
> that I can keep changing the ods without loosing those changes in my odt.
> That means to say, is there a way to link the ods into the odt preserving
> the contents and format?
I think, that "Einfügen > Objekt > OLE-Objekt" (or my personal
translation to English: "Insert > Object > OLE-Object") should do,
what you want.
I hope, this helps.
Unsubscribe instructions: E-mail to email@example.com
List archive: http://listarchives.libreoffice.org/www/users/
*** All posts to this list are publicly archived for eternity ***
|[libreoffice-users] Re: Including a ods in a odt||Johannes Stoldt <firstname.lastname@example.org>|
|[libreoffice-users] Including a ods in a odt||Johannes Stoldt <email@example.com>|
- Prev by Date: [libreoffice-users] Including a ods in a odt
- Next by Date: [libreoffice-users] Re: Including a ods in a odt
- Previous by thread: [libreoffice-users] Including a ods in a odt
- Next by thread: [libreoffice-users] Re: Including a ods in a odt