[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
[libreoffice-users] LibreOffice and German software
- Subject: [libreoffice-users] LibreOffice and German software
- From: Thomas Blasejewicz <email@example.com>
- Date: Mon, 25 Nov 2019 12:17:17 +0900
- To: LibreOffice <firstname.lastname@example.org>
I do not know, if I am allowed/supposed to ask this question here, but try it anyway.
I am using LibreOffice 220.127.116.11 on a Windows 10 machine and do not have any problems.
However, I recently noticed, that trying to start a German encyclopedia (Brockhaus) takes MUCH！more time, when Libreoffice is running.
And conversely, LibreOffice may "crash" (it says there, it is "not responding") when I start that German software.
As far as I can tell, this does NOT happen with any other software I have on my computer.
Is there some thing / place I should be looking into?
Since I am not using said software very often, this is not really a problem, but nevertheless I would like to know, what is going on.
Sorry for asking this kind of irrelevant question.
To unsubscribe e-mail to: email@example.com
Posting guidelines + more: https://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Netiquette
List archive: https://listarchives.libreoffice.org/global/users/
|Re: [libreoffice-users] LibreOffice and German software||James Knott <firstname.lastname@example.org>|
- Prev by Date: Re: [libreoffice-users] Can't open LO Base file
- Next by Date: Re: [libreoffice-users] LibreOffice and German software
- Previous by thread: [libreoffice-users] Can't open LO Base file
- Next by thread: Re: [libreoffice-users] LibreOffice and German software