[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
[libreoffice-users] Including a ods in a odt
- Subject: [libreoffice-users] Including a ods in a odt
- From: Johannes Stoldt <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Date: Wed, 5 Jan 2011 11:56:14 -0800 (PST)
- To: email@example.com
I've been using OOo for a while now, in fact, most of the time I used go-oo
and now I switched to LibO. Unfortunately, I encountered a bit of a problem.
I keep a journal in an ods file. Not a too obvious choice but for me it
eases the job. Anyway, the journal is a part of a longer assignment I need
to write. So now I am stuck wanting to include the ods in my odt in a way
that I can keep changing the ods without loosing those changes in my odt.
That means to say, is there a way to link the ods into the odt preserving
the contents and format?
Thanks for your assistance,
View this message in context: http://nabble.documentfoundation.org/Including-a-ods-in-a-odt-tp2200869p2200869.html
Sent from the Users mailing list archive at Nabble.com.
Unsubscribe instructions: E-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
List archive: http://listarchives.libreoffice.org/www/users/
*** All posts to this list are publicly archived for eternity ***
|Re: [libreoffice-users] Including a ods in a odt||Sigrid Carrera <email@example.com>|
- Prev by Date: [libreoffice-users] Question
- Next by Date: Re: [libreoffice-users] Including a ods in a odt
- Previous by thread: [libreoffice-users] LibreOffice-3.3-RC2 BASE
- Next by thread: Re: [libreoffice-users] Including a ods in a odt