[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: [libreoffice-users] excel 3d maps tour workalike?
- Subject: Re: [libreoffice-users] excel 3d maps tour workalike?
- From: "Paul D. Mirowsky" <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Date: Thu, 14 Nov 2019 11:06:18 -0500
- To: email@example.com
While not sure of video out capability, you may want to look at these extensions.
or working with Google Maps KML (XML) format in Calc.
created map & entered some points of interest
created & downloaded KML file
changed extension from |kml| to |xml|
From menu |Data->XML Source...| this started dialog
Under |Source File| clicked icon to select .xml file
Once selected |Map to Document| was filled with field names
Selected |..Placemark| section ( subsequently selects all entries below)
In |Mapped Cell:| section used icon to select cell where data would
Returned to dialog & selected |Import| button
The above is from https://ask.libreoffice.org/en/question/176585/will-calc-be-able-to-import-dat-from-kml-file-containing-a-collection-of-points-of-interest-from-google-mymaps/
Hope this helps.
On 11/9/2019 3:55 PM, Dave Stevens wrote:
Excel's 3D map
To unsubscribe e-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Posting guidelines + more: https://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Netiquette
List archive: https://listarchives.libreoffice.org/global/users/
|[libreoffice-users] excel 3d maps tour workalike?||Dave Stevens <email@example.com>|
- Prev by Date: [libreoffice-users] Problem with chapter numbering and TOC.
- Next by Date: [libreoffice-users] Formating Multiple Data Series in Calc XY Charts
- Previous by thread: [libreoffice-users] excel 3d maps tour workalike?
- Next by thread: [libreoffice-users] Writer - Changing text from horizontal to vertical