[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: [libreoffice-users] Very unhappy camper
- Subject: Re: [libreoffice-users] Very unhappy camper
- From: Italo Vignoli <email@example.com>
- Date: Sun, 02 Jan 2011 00:30:26 +0100
- To: firstname.lastname@example.org
On 12/31/2010 11:38 PM, Richard L. Hess wrote:
I think it would be clearer if the above wonderful statement read:
TDF is FOR and NOT AGAINST:
FOR free software,
FOR the user,
FOR document freedom,
FOR open standards, and
NOT AGAINST proprietary software,
NOT AGAINST corporations,
NOT AGAINST document lock in,
NOT AGAINST closed document formats and standards.
Thanks for making it better. English is my third language (my first language, of course, is Italian, and my second is French, which I have studied at school) as I have started studying it when I was 18. Now my English is better than my French, because I practice it more, but my English will always be far from adequate.
We will win being positive, they will lose being negative.
What a great thought for the new year.
This is what we have done in Italy. We have never expressed a negative thought on our competitors, and this has made us popular. We have used a lot of irony, and this has made us even more popular.
We are the white knight of free software, they are the dark angels of proprietary software.
Italo Vignoli - The Document Foundation
Mobile +39.348.5653829 - VoIP: +39.02.320621813
Skype: italovignoli - GTalk: email@example.com
Unsubscribe instructions: E-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
List archive: http://listarchives.libreoffice.org/www/users/
*** All posts to this list are publicly archived for eternity ***
- Prev by Date: Re: [libreoffice-users] Happy 2011
- Next by Date: [libreoffice-users] Error Message from opening OpenOffice Password-Protected Calc File
- Previous by thread: Re: [libreoffice-users] Very unhappy camper
- Next by thread: Re: stables Re: [libreoffice-users] Very unhappy camper