[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
[libreoffice-users] Calc - SUMIF - between two date condition
- Subject: [libreoffice-users] Calc - SUMIF - between two date condition
- From: csanyipal <email@example.com>
- Date: Sun, 27 Oct 2019 05:07:21 -0700 (MST)
- To: firstname.lastname@example.org
I am trying to do a calculation in my LO Calc spredsheet.
The function that I want to run is the following:
but get the Error:509 in the Result cell.
In the I2:I323 range there are prices of goods out there.
In the K2:K323 range there are names (types) of those goods out there.
In the B2:B323 range there are dates of days when expenses occures out
In the $Incomes.A3 there is the date of the day when an income occures out
So what I want is the following.
I want to sum those prices which are occured when the good was "food" but
only then when that day occured at date stored in the $Incomes.A3 cell or
after that date.
What am I doing rong?
Best Regards from
Sent from: http://document-foundation-mail-archive.969070.n3.nabble.com/Users-f1639498.html
To unsubscribe e-mail to: email@example.com
Posting guidelines + more: https://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Netiquette
List archive: https://listarchives.libreoffice.org/global/users/
|Re: [libreoffice-users] Calc - SUMIF - between two date condition||Steve Edmonds <firstname.lastname@example.org>|
|Re: [libreoffice-users] Calc - SUMIF - between two date condition||Brian Barker <email@example.com>|
- Prev by Date: [libreoffice-users] Fwd: Zotero toolbar
- Next by Date: [libreoffice-users] Calc - SUMIF - between two date condition
- Previous by thread: [libreoffice-users] Fwd: Zotero toolbar
- Next by thread: Re: [libreoffice-users] Calc - SUMIF - between two date condition