[libreoffice-users] Re: Zotero toolbar doesn't show in Libreoffice

Alex,
This did it! I installed the latest version of JDK (although it came as a
dmg file, and copying it manually into a system folder was never necessary),
which made it possible to choose this in LO. Now everything is working fine!
Thank you!