[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
[libreoffice-users] AppArmor profile of LibreOffice
- Subject: [libreoffice-users] AppArmor profile of LibreOffice
- From: Gys <email@example.com>
- Date: Thu, 24 Oct 2019 08:09:24 +0200
- To: firstname.lastname@example.org
in my Linux Mint Tara aa-status lists 3 profiles related to LibreOffice :
In the kernel log libreoffice-oopslash is complaining about a lot of things.
Both the program and the profile in Nemo is oosplash
Search oopslash in / in Nemo gives no results
1) Is the "p" and "s" reversal a typo ?
2) Why is there no profile for /usr/lib/libreoffice/program/soffice.bin ?
3) Is there anyone here with a working AppArmor profile for LibreOffice and would you be so kind to share ?
4) I looked on-line but could not find an updated AppArmor profile for LibreOffice or even the profile shipped with Version: 184.108.40.206
Build ID: 1:6.0.7-0ubuntu0.18.04.10 (?)
To unsubscribe e-mail to: email@example.com
Posting guidelines + more: https://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Netiquette
List archive: https://listarchives.libreoffice.org/global/users/
|Re: [libreoffice-users] AppArmor profile of LibreOfficefirstname.lastname@example.org|
- Prev by Date: Re: [libreoffice-users] Zotero toolbar doesn't show in Libreoffice
- Next by Date: [libreoffice-users] Re: Zotero toolbar doesn't show in Libreoffice
- Previous by thread: [libreoffice-users] Zotero toolbar doesn't show in Libreoffice
- Next by thread: Re: [libreoffice-users] AppArmor profile of LibreOffice