[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
[libreoffice-users] new app need
- Subject: [libreoffice-users] new app need
- From: tomas ¿ <email@example.com>
- Date: Tue, 20 Aug 2019 02:02:02 +0300
- To: "firstname.lastname@example.org" <email@example.com>
Hi! for developers:
it is a need for a new app. One publisher/scribus/indesign/quakxpress like!
The scribus not handle the footnote/end notes from docx documents, and this feature is a MAST for academic papers. The Writer almost all what we need, mising some speciffic layout editor features like:
- enhanced pdf export , pdfx1a, pdfx etc
- master pages
- text frames
- a real bezier tool, not like in Draw or in Scribus, but like in Inkscape
- 'overprint' feature
Others is allready or in Writer or in Draw apps. Libreoffice have very much advantage to elaborate this 'latout-print' app, the zotero plugin, the docx importer, the footnote/endnoote system, advanced font¶graph formating ... and so on
So! Have you consider this?
To unsubscribe e-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Posting guidelines + more: https://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Netiquette
List archive: https://listarchives.libreoffice.org/global/users/
- Prev by Date: [libreoffice-users] Threaded view in Nabble forums.
- Next by Date: [libreoffice-users] Display criteria currently used in AutoFilter
- Previous by thread: [libreoffice-users] Threaded view in Nabble forums.
- Next by thread: [libreoffice-users] Display criteria currently used in AutoFilter