[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: [libreoffice-users] Re: PaletteMaker v.1.0 is out
- Subject: Re: [libreoffice-users] Re: PaletteMaker v.1.0 is out
- From: jean-francois <email@example.com>
- Date: Thu, 18 Jul 2019 07:00:22 +0200
- To: firstname.lastname@example.org
Le 17/07/2019 à 16:41, V Stuart Foote a écrit :
Very nice! When ready would hope you will post the project Templates site:
ok, note taken. Ysabeau had suggested posting there but I didn't consider this to be a real "template". I'll do, finally.
Two comments on its current state if I may:
1.) Rather than (or in addition to) the CMY value column, would suggest
provide an HSB (Hue-Saturation-Brightness) to match the rgb2hsv values
used in the 'Pick a color' dialog now.
in fact, this is under development already ;)
2.) possibly add a chart to show the working palette as it would be laid out
in our 12 column by X rows when used in the colorpicker palette GUI.
good idea. I'll check what I can do.
Thanks for your kind words and ideas.
Jean-Francois Nifenecker, Bordeaux
To unsubscribe e-mail to: email@example.com
Posting guidelines + more: https://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Netiquette
List archive: https://listarchives.libreoffice.org/global/users/
|[libreoffice-users] PaletteMaker v.1.0 is out||jean-francois <firstname.lastname@example.org>|
|[libreoffice-users] Re: PaletteMaker v.1.0 is out||V Stuart Foote <VStuart.Foote@utsa.edu>|
- Prev by Date: [libreoffice-users] Re: PaletteMaker v.1.0 is out
- Next by Date: [libreoffice-users] Form fields not filled
- Previous by thread: [libreoffice-users] Re: PaletteMaker v.1.0 is out
- Next by thread: Re: [libreoffice-users] Re: PaletteMaker v.1.0 is out