[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: [libreoffice-users] I have been using open office, libre office and open everything since 1985
- Subject: Re: [libreoffice-users] I have been using open office, libre office and open everything since 1985
- From: David B Teague sr <email@example.com>
- Date: Sun, 30 Jun 2019 08:21:34 -0400
- To: firstname.lastname@example.org
I started using StarOffice a ways back, then OpenOffice.org, then Libreoffice since Oracle bought Sun.
I do not now have, nor have I ever had, stability problems, except _sometimes_ when I install a new release over the old one. Now, I _always_ remove the old version before installing a new version. Never a problem since.
I note that I need to install a new version.
Version: 188.8.131.52 (x64)
Build ID: 7bcb35dc3024a62dea0caee87020152d1ee96e71
CPU threads: 4; OS: Windows 6.1; UI render: default; VCL: win;
Locale: en-US (en_US); UI-Language: en-US
On 1/11/2019 5:58 AM, fudmier wrote:
but I can tell you what has happened to libre office over the past two years has turned me off..
nothing about it is stable.. it stinks.
nil significat nisi oscillat
do wop, do wop, do wop! -- Duke Ellington
To unsubscribe e-mail to: email@example.com
Posting guidelines + more: https://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Netiquette
List archive: https://listarchives.libreoffice.org/global/users/
|[libreoffice-users] Draw: How to Merge/Subtract/Intersect shapes via macro?||Kamil Landa <firstname.lastname@example.org>|
|[libreoffice-users] I have been using open office, libre office and open everything since 1985||fudmier <email@example.com>|
- Prev by Date: Re: [libreoffice-users] Incorrect font colour when printing in Base
- Next by Date: [libreoffice-users] Reveal code, old macros convert them to LO
- Previous by thread: Re: [libreoffice-users] I have been using open office, libre office and open everything since 1985
- Next by thread: [libreoffice-users] Help regarding LibOfficeBase/Firebird