[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: [libreoffice-users] LibreOffce 6.2.4 won't start after upgrade on Debian 9.9
- Subject: Re: [libreoffice-users] LibreOffce 6.2.4 won't start after upgrade on Debian 9.9
- From: Stephan Bergmann <email@example.com>
- Date: Mon, 24 Jun 2019 20:53:57 +0200
- To: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Cc: email@example.com
On 20/06/2019 19:37, Allen Seelye wrote:
If I start it from the command line with "libreoffice6.2 --writer", the
same thing happens only the terminal spits out "Application error".
Do the TDF deb downloads like <https://www.libreoffice.org/donate/dl/deb-x86_64/6.2.4/en-US/LibreOffice_6.2.4_Linux_x86-64_deb.tar.gz> (assuming that's what you actually installed) contain a libreoffice6.2 program? I don't think so. Try running LO directly with a full path, `/opt/libreoffice6.2/program/soffice`.
-I've tried logging into the system with a brand new user, same results.
Even though that would indicate otherwise...
-Tried installing the old version again, no good.
...this makes it likely that it is an issue with your user profile (<https://wiki.documentfoundation.org/UserProfile>). See if `/opt/libreoffice6.2/program/soffice --safe-mode` helps.
To unsubscribe e-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Posting guidelines + more: https://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Netiquette
List archive: https://listarchives.libreoffice.org/global/users/
|[libreoffice-users] LibreOffce 6.2.4 won't start after upgrade on Debian 9.9||Allen Seelye <email@example.com>|
- Prev by Date: Re: [libreoffice-users] LibreOffce 6.2.4 won't start after upgrade on Debian 9.9
- Next by Date: [libreoffice-users] Group policies configuration fails
- Previous by thread: Re: [libreoffice-users] LibreOffce 6.2.4 won't start after upgrade on Debian 9.9
- Next by thread: [libreoffice-users] What happened to templates... part 2