[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
[libreoffice-users] Autofit function in Table menu
- Subject: [libreoffice-users] Autofit function in Table menu
- From: Ian Graham <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Date: Thu, 20 Jun 2019 13:21:55 +0100
- To: email@example.com
I'm currently in Version: 184.108.40.206, Build ID: 1:5.1.6~rc2-0ubuntu1~xenial7
though I use OO in several different versions at different locations.
I'm used to having a 'Autofit' set of options in the Table menu, but on this computer (see above) that option/function isn't in the drop-down list.
Have I lost it ? Or is it a different route in Version: 220.127.116.11 ? Or what ?
To unsubscribe e-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Posting guidelines + more: https://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Netiquette
List archive: https://listarchives.libreoffice.org/global/users/
- Prev by Date: Re: [libreoffice-users] What happened to "My Templates"?
- Next by Date: [libreoffice-users] LibreOffce 6.2.4 won't start after upgrade on Debian 9.9
- Previous by thread: [libreoffice-users] What happened to "My Templates"?
- Next by thread: [libreoffice-users] LibreOffce 6.2.4 won't start after upgrade on Debian 9.9